[omniORB] refcounting problem in omniNames (omniORB 3.00pre1)

David Riddoch djr@uk.research.att.com
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:56:55 +0100 (GMT)

Hi Christof,

Thanks for pointing that one out.  I've fixed it -- should appear in the
CVS repository after the next sync.  Let me know if you find any other
problems.

Thanks,
David