[omniORB] Compile fail with 2.7.1 for x86_win32

Yu, Jeffrey (CICG - GELP DEV) jjyu@exchange.ml.com
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:01:30 -0400

that was what I did -- make export;

Indeed, it did compile before -- thought I don't remember if that was the
win32.zip or src.zip.  ... very puzzling.

any idea why there are xyz.d files with zero length generated?  I think
that problem is more related to the dir.mk than the source itself, or ...
my environment.

--Jeffrey