[omniORB] Compile fail with 2.7.1 for x86_win32

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
29 Sep 1999 20:55:53 +0100

Did you follow the instruction:

1. cd $(top)\src
2. Do 'make export'?

If it works a few months back and the source has not been changed, I cannot
see what could have changed other than the way you build it.

Sai-Lai

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
AT&T Laboratories Cambridge           WWW:   http://www.uk.research.att.com