[omniORB] Installation and Configuration on RedHat 6.0

Stefan Seefeld seefelds@MAGELLAN.UMontreal.CA
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 20:07:09 +0000

Sai-Lai Lo wrote:

> Just a few extra notes:
>
> 1. To compile, edit config.mk and select platform = i586_linux_2.0_glibc.
>    Edit <top>/mk/platforms/i586_linux_2.0_glibc.mk and changed
>        CXX = g++
>        CC  = gcc
>    The default were /usr/local/egcs/bin/g++ and /usr/local/egcs/bin/gcc

By the way, I think this should be the default for all environments. I once had
problems just because I have two compilers installed on my system but simply
wanted to use the compiler which came first using the PATH variable.

Regards,	Stefan

Stefan Seefeld
Departement de Physique
Universite de Montreal