FW: [omniORB] Would you like to Own An E-Commerce Store

Brenneis, Steven W. BRENNES1@RJRT.com
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:31:27 -0400

This was forwarded to the source on 9/10/99.  I find the omniORB =
mailing list to be an absolutely essential part of my development
efforts.  However, I cannot and will not tolerate spam.  I am sure that =
no one who subscribes to this list for professional reasons
was complicit in any way with this E-Mail address harvesting.  However, =
those who have subscribed to this list for other purposes
take heed,  this will not be tolerated.  I hope that those of you who =
received this message will follow my example and help nip this
in the bud.

Thanks,
Steve Brenneis

harvesting E-Mail addresses from a private, professional mailing
> list.  This practice is not appreciated and will not be tolerated.  =
Further messages from your source will result in formal
> complaints to your Internet Service Provider and possible legal =
action.  Cease and desist now, this is your last and only warning.