[omniORB] ActiveX

Guenther Grau Guenther.Grau@bosch.com
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 10:58:50 +0200

Hi,

Helge Penne wrote:
[...]
> I'm glad to hear that they use Purify, on hope that the will take the time to make
> omniORB clean up properly after itself.  It would make is so much easier for other
> people to use the same kind of tools.  I now have to wade through several pages
> messages related to memory left behind by omniORB in order to look for my own memory
> leaks.  Quite unnecessary and very frustrating.

well, if it's so frustrating, then fixing and reporting the
bugs would be my first priority :-) After all it's free
software and it lives from people contributing to it
(although we are extremly lucky that a company (AT&T)
has serveral people on their payroll dedicated to the
development of omniORB).

And if you cannot fix the bugs/leaks, then you should
at least report them, and not complain about them
being there without being specific where the bugs
are. No offence intended, just my opinion.

  Guenther