[omniORB] OmniORB 2.6.1 / VC++ 6.0

Eric Dumas edumas@tumbleweed.com
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 13:10:36 -0700

	Hello.

	We are currently using omniORB2.6.1, and we are really very
happy with this version. One of our custumer wish to use our product
based this version of OmniORB... but with the version 6.0 of MSVC
(NT).  For the NT platform, we are using the version 5.0, as
recommended in the omniORB documentation.

	Our wish is to port omniORB2.6.1 in order to use this specific
compiler. We do not currently want to jump to a more recent version
(2.6.1 is very stable and we have added the HTTP-SSL/IOP
encapsulation).

Has anybody done this port ? Would someone have any advice about it ?
What are the problem we may meet ?

		Thank you for any feedback.

PS: As always, any code modification will be send back to the omniORB
team.

--
                        Éric Dumas (dumas@tumbleweed.com)
   Tumbleweed Communication, 700 Saginaw Drive, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA