[omniORB] Problem while using Module construct!!

SatyaNarayana Dillikar satya@lantana.tenet.res.in
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 11:06:27 +0530 (IST)

Hello everybody ,
	I have defined ,an idl as

module Counter
{
  interface count
    {
      attribute long sum;
      long increment();
    };
};

 When I compiled I got the following errors :

count_c.cc:13: no matching function for call to `::Counter::count_var::sum
(long int)'
count_c.cc:23: no matching function for call to
`::Counter::count_var::increment ()'
count_c.cc:33: no matching function for call to `::Counter::count_var::sum
()'

File count_c.cc is as follows :

Line 2:Counter::count_var c =Counter::count::_narrow(obj);
Line13:c.sum((long)0);
Line23:c.increment();
Line33:c.sum()

I think the problem is with module struct..Would anybody knows where the
error lies..
	Also ,I wish to know ,if anybody has tried using the module struct
..If yes ,I request him to send me the idl and implementations files..

	Thanks a lot!

with regards,
satya