[omniORB] AIX 4.3.2 posix OMNITHREAD_POSIX_CPPFLAGS with gcc 2.95.1

Gary D. Duzan gdd0@gte.com
Fri, 03 Sep 1999 13:06:45 -0400

In Message <A13B47F8EC3FD111A91500C04FD2A2825626EA@exchange.elca.ch> ,
   Penon Josy <jpn@elca.ch> wrote:

=>Hi
=>
=>I'm trying compiling omniORB_2.7.1 under AIX 4.3.2 with gcc 2.95.1 (the new
=>version of egcs....)
=>
=>I'm using as OMNITHREAD_POSIX_CPPFLAGS
=>
=>OMNITHREAD_POSIX_CPPFLAGS = -DPthreadDraftVersion=10
=>-DPthreadSuppprtThreadPriority
=>
=>is it correct with this system?

   I believe the version is correct, but I'm not sure about the
priority. Note that you have to build gcc with --enable-threads
configured, and you can only use static libraries. I posted a message a
month or two ago with config files which worked along with caveats on
their use, and it should be available in the archives.

					Gary Duzan
					GTE Laboratories