[omniORB] Problem to build omniORB_2.7.1 with platform x86_win95

GUICHENEY guichene@clrhp04.in2p3.fr
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 09:19:33 +0200

  Hi,

I try to build omniORB_2.7.1 on this platform : windows98 and Visual C++

6.0.
I have installed the file omniORB_2_7_1_x86_win32.zip (with winzip 7.0)
and I have followed step-by-step the README.win32 guide. So, I have a
problem when I build omniORB2 from the source files.
I have declared the LIB and INCLUDE environnement variables and modified

my PATH.
But, after to unpack the gnu-win32-lite.zip file, I cannot execute the
command :
                C:\gnuwin32\bin\checkmounts C:\gnuwin32
and, when I go to the C:\gnuwin32\bin directory I find checkmounts.cmd
and checkmounts.sh files but not checkmounts.exe file. Is it normal ?

 Do you have an idea to solve my problem ?

          Thanks in advance.

                 Guicheney Christophe

e-mail : guichene@clermont.in2p3.fr