[omniORB] Working omniORB2 on linux, how?

dhawkins@cdrgts.dsl.frii.com dhawkins@cdrgts.dsl.frii.com
27 Oct 1999 12:46:10 -0600

> Even with the fix applied, doing a ps -x I'm seeing a number of process
> slots (the thing that represent threads on linux) hang around forever. I
> think this may be caused by glibc (the linux thread runtime?) not handling
> resource exhaustion gracefully. I have not checked if glibc-2.1 behaves better.

In glibc-2.1, it is unable to fork.  There is no crash though.  I
would expect that this is acceptable.

-Dale

--
With the mochas, he was strong.
-- E. Hemingway

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
-- Benjamin Franklin

   Dale K. Hawkins          ||   Your work, no matter how brilliant,
   dhawkins@dimensional.com ||   becomes valuable to others only in
   To Hack, is to Live!     ||   so far as you communicate it to them.