[omniORB] lifecycle example - abnormal termination

l.markovic@post.cz l.markovic@post.cz
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 13:48:08 +0200

 Hi,

i\'m new in Corba and OmniORB, so i\'m not sure if
i do something wrong or things already don\'t work.

What\'s the problem:
When i try the life cycle example i get the
abnormal termination error of lcclient when i want to move the object again (first move is succesful).

I tried to move the object back to home factory or to the other third factory and the result is the same.
(i have forgotten to say that i speak about Win 98 and NT platform (i\'ve tested both) and VC++ 6.0)
I found a structure exception is thrown with number
3765269347 (it\'s none if these described in VC++ help).

Could anybody give me some advice?

Thanks

Lubos Markovic
l.markovic@post.cz

 Pro kazdeho e-mailova schranka zdarma na:
 *** http://POST.CZ