[omniORB] OmniOrb on Mac ?

Christoph Reichenberger chrei@unisoft.co.at
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 12:46:56 +0200

Hi there,

we are looking for a free Corba implementation for MacOS and Win.
I came across OmniOrba and am now asking whether anyone has already
experience with this ORB - especially in the mixed Mac-Win environment.

Is it easy to build the Mac version from Resolve Software?

Do both versions (Mac and Win) reasonable support the standard?

Are Mac and Win versions stable and efficient?

Any feedback about your experience - in particular about the
Mac side - would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Christoph Reichenberger
Christoph Reichenberger      Tel:  +43-7236-3338-82
UNI SOFTWARE PLUS GMBH       Fax:  +43-7236-3338-30
Softwarepark Hagenberg,      mailto:chrei@unisoft.co.at
A-4232 Hagenberg, Austria    http://www.unisoft.co.at