[omniORB] multiple calls to same method

Hugo.Vandeputte Hugo.Vandeputte@meteo.fr
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:12:20 +0200

"Zurek, Jan" wrote:

> Duncan,
>
> thanks for your reply. After setting the parameters the problem went away.
> The interesting thing still remains: we do not have an exception handler for
> COMM_FAILURE exception! So from our code there is no retry. BTW the
> COMM_FAILURE exception is thrown some time after the second call. I had a
> quick view at the source code but I did not come very far. I suspect
> something is wrong in a method called "setStrindIsDying"?

  I had similar problem/comportment some month before, with omniORB
2.5.0 ,
 but as far as I can remember, it was due to a bad use of memory
allocation
in my application.
  Hope this vague indication can help.
  H.Vandeputte                                   o        o o
  SCEM/TTI/DEV                                  o o        o
  mailto:Hugo.Vandeputte@meteo.fr          _____  _       o  __/_
  Tel: 05.61.07.81.91                     (_____)/ \        /o   \/|
                                /_/