[omniORB] search engine

Ji-Yong D. Chung virtualcyber@erols.com
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 01:01:42 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01BF144D.59043AF0

    I have just tried to use the search engine for omniORB mailing list.

    After I try to execute a query, my browser shows me a page that says =
there are "149 documents", but I cannot see them from my browser =
(Netscape).  I also tried using my Internet Explorer, with the same =
result.  Basically, the results of the search is NOT displayed for some =
reason.  It shows the page numbers, but when I click on it, nothing of =
significance happens ...

    Did anyone find similar difficulty regarding this, or am I the only =
one?  Did anyone find a workaround?

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01BF144D.59043AF0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have just tried to use the =
search engine=20
for omniORB mailing list.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; After I try to execute&nbsp;a=20
query,&nbsp;my browser shows me a page that says there are "149 =
documents", but=20
I cannot see them from my browser (Netscape).&nbsp; I also tried using =
my=20
Internet Explorer, with the same result.&nbsp; Basically, the results of =
the=20
search is NOT displayed for some reason.&nbsp; It shows the page =
numbers, but=20
when I click on it, nothing of significance happens ...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Did anyone find similar =
difficulty=20
regarding this, or am I the only one?&nbsp; Did anyone find a=20
workaround?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01BF144D.59043AF0--