[omniORB] omniORB 3.0 eg1 crashes on VMS Alpha

David Riddoch djr@uk.research.att.com
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 17:06:31 +0100 (BST)

Hi Bruce,

I've modified your patch slightly to catch another potential problem case.
However I won't be at all surprised if you still get problems.  Those
traced locks just won't work properly if omni_thread::self() isn't working
properly.

If you do get further problems you can disable the lock tracing.  See the
release notes for details.

Cheers,
David