[omniORB] Can omniORB be initialized twice by the same application?

Jean-Francois Tremblay Jean-Francois.Tremblay@discreet.com
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 10:45:04 -0400

Hi,

the title says it all! :)

Here's my problem I'm working on libraries that uses Corba that are
required to build an application. But there is somebody else working on
the same application which is already using Corba and thus initializing
it. My library is not yet ready to be link to this application but I'm
wondering if this (2 initializations) will be problematic to omniORB
(2.7.1)?

Thanks for any advice?

--
Jean-Francois Tremblay*              |  Discreet*
Software Developer                   |  a division of Autodesk