[omniORB] Object Reference time-out?

Jean-Francois Tremblay Jean-Francois.Tremblay@discreet.com
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 18:04:00 -0400

Hi,

you were right! The server is indeed called but now output is generated
(problem with cerr I need to clear() it ...)

But I found another behavior which I'm not sure is normal.

Once I let a refererence times-out afterward I can NOT call "oneway"
method
none of them I triple checked (not just cerr output put but effect on
the filesystem) and those method are not even entered in the server???

Is this normal or is a bug that should be reported?

Thanks again!

--
Jean-Francois Tremblay*              |  Discreet*
Software Developer                   |  a division of Autodesk