AW: [omniORB] Perl

Schmidmeier, Arno Arno.Schmidmeier@sirius-eos.com
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 13:55:15 +0200

Hello,
I agree with your opinion that Python fits better than Perl for the =
sorts of
things you want to do with CORBA.
I do not want to start a language war, I just want to mention a =
secondary
solution/approach for Python users.
You use JPython (a virtual python machine implemented in Java) and =
access
the CORBA
world with your favourite Java ORB. I strongly suggest this approach, =
if you
want to integrate java-classlibs. If you want to intragrate =
c++-classlibs
stay with the classical python environment.

Arno Schmidmeier

*
*
Arno Schmidmeier