[omniORB] TRUE, FALSE, and long

Laurent Pointal pointal@lure.u-psud.fr
Thu, 27 May 1999 09:59:52 +0200

At 19:21 26/05/99 +0200, you wrote:
>David Riddoch <djr@uk.research.att.com> writes:
>
>I'm guessing that this is happening under ms-win, right? Aren't there any
>pragmas you can define to avoid these warnings, since warnings are all
>they are?
>
>> > As I deal with problem of bool values, I have a recurent warning from
>> > omniorb sources:
>> >
>> > Q:\omniorb_2.7.1\include\omniORB2/bufferedStream.h(621) : warning C4800:
>> > 'unsigned char' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance
>> > warning)

Thanks for the pointer, i had a look at the pragma options and there is one
which seems ok:

	#pragma warning ( disable : 4800)

It works (the only problem is that the directive must be manually copied in
the skeleton file after each idl compilation).

A+

Laurent.

Laurent POINTAL - CNRS/LURE - Service Informatique Experiences
Tel/fax: 01 64 46 82 80 / 01 64 46 41 48
email  : pointal@lure.u-psud.fr  ou  lpointal@planete.net
ouebe  : http://www.planete.net/~lpointal