[omniORB] SUN C++ v5.0

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
18 May 1999 14:30:17 +0100

I tried with and without -O(2), same result. I did link with -mt when
compiling the libraries and the example programs. I want to believe this is
an installation problem. If anyone has workshop 5.0 installed, please give
it a try.

Sai-Lai

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com