[omniORB] OrbixWeb server answers OBJECT_NOT_EXIST while invoking

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
18 May 1999 14:25:38 +0100

Good to know what is wrong with OrbixWeb!

Yes, it is safe to run the binaries without the assertion provided that the
first call to the object is not a one-way call or the server does no
location forwarding. I believe OrbixWeb does not do the latter.  The
assertion is really to cope with location forwarding with one-way call.

Sai-Lai

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
AT&T Laboratories Cambridge           WWW:   http://www.uk.research.att.com