[omniORB] Using -fsimple for Solaris compiles

David Riddoch djr@uk.research.att.com
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 16:15:45 +0000 (GMT)

Terry,

I think this option was used to prevent an aggressive optimisation which
caused the memory layout of structures to change.  I say "was", because it
may not apply with version of the compiler we're using now - there is
nothing to that effect in the man page.

Please go ahead and try removing this option.  Let us know if it works!

Thanks,
David