[omniORB] training

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
20 Mar 1999 00:03:01 +0000

May be we should organise some training course ourselves :-)
Just a word of caution, while training provided by commercial vendors may
provide a lot of useful information, be careful to distinguish what has
been taught is CORBA standard and what is vendor specific extensions.
Be prepare to ask for confirmation if it is unclear.

Sai-Lai

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
AT&T Laboratories Cambridge           WWW:   http://www.uk.research.att.com