[omniORB] ftp site performance

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
12 Mar 1999 15:39:01 +0000

For some historical reasons, we are currently on the UK academic network
Janet which is hopeless for anything outside the UK. Moreover the service
recently has deteriorate further to an almost unacceptable level.

There is a plan in place to address the situation. Hopefully in less than a
month's time our access from the outside will be vastly improved. In the
mean time please bear with us.

Sai-Lai

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com