[omniORB] omniORB and Windows

Chris Hafey chafey@prowess.com
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 10:01:33 -0700

This is not the problem.  Windows DLL's are compiled with a default address
to load into memory.  If two DLL's happen to be compiled with the same
address, Windows automatically relocates the DLL to a non conflicting part
of memory.  If a DLL is relocated, I believe an additional memory reference
is required when accessing anything exported from the DLL.  You can safely
ignore this message.

Chris Hafey