[omniORB] link error

Hai Wang wangh@Teltec.DCU.IE
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 22:23:46 +0100 (BST)

Hi all,
	I have got a problem to compile my programm with an IDL skeleton. I
installed omniorb271 in the platform winNT. Following the instruction of
Readme32, I tried to set some envirement varaibles for my application as
follows:
	1) select the "Link" in "setting" of the menu of VC++, in the catgory
box, select "input". in the "Object/library modules" box, add the following
libraries: omniDynamic271_rtd.lib, .....

But, we compiled the application, a link error took place "can't open
omniDynamic271_rtd.lib".
	By the way, I have to mention that I have set the path for omniorb
library directory ,i.e, ..\lib,in my project.
	It is appreciated if any of you can give some suggestions or answer
about the problem.

thanks in advance.
Hai