[omniORB] A general request to omniorb-list members

agonne - Andrew Gonnet AGONNE@acxiom.co.uk
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 13:19:55 +0100

PLEASE DON'T SEND REPLIES TO THIS MAIL TO THE OMNIORB LIST!
- If there are lots I will be struck off! (- and I will send a summary
instead anyway)

Please send replies to agonne@acxiom.co.uk directly.

I'm trying to convince the management people here that using OmniORB
is a good idea. To help me to do this it would be very useful if I had
a list of organisations/companies who are using it. So, if you don't
mind your details being used like this, please can you send me the
following information:

- Your organisation/company name and location
- The platforms you are using OmniORB on
- How long you have been using it in production

I will then publish a list of the above to the OmniORB mailing list
(assuming anybody replies!!).

Thanks,

Andrew Gonnet
Acxiom UK Ltd.