[omniORB] Fatal error

Chris Hafey chafey@prowess.com
Fri, 04 Jun 1999 14:31:48 -0700

Hai,
  This error occurs when the compiler attempts to use precompiled headers
for a file that does not include "stdafx.h" as its first include file.  I
would recommend turning off precompiled headers for your omniidl2 generated
files.  You can do this in the project settings, C/C++ tab, precompiled
headers category.

Chris Hafey