[omniORB] Win32 Question

ryan.tecco rtecco@voxel.ummu.umich.edu
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 16:26:12 -0400 (EDT)

All right, here is a little snip of what I am doing. It is basically based
on the eg2_xxxx samples.

class MyObject : public virtual _sk_MY
{
public:
	MyObject();
	virtual ~MyObject();
	virtual	char* request();
};

BOOL CMyDlg::OnInitDialog()
{
 int argc = 0;
 CORBA::ORB_ptr orb = CORBA::ORB_init(argc, NULL, "omniORB2");
 CORBA::BOA_ptr boa = orb->BOA_init(argc, NULL, "omniORB2_BOA");
 my_impl = new MyObject;
 my_impl->_obj_is_ready(boa);
 MY_var objRef = my_impl->_this();
 CORBA::String_var temp = orb->object_to_string(objRef);
 std::ofstream outFile("iiop.txt", ios::out);
 outFile << (char *)temp;
 outFile.close();
 boa->impl_is_ready(0, 1);
}