[omniORB] Win32 Question

ryan.tecco rtecco@voxel.ummu.umich.edu
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 15:51:55 -0400 (EDT)

I am running WinNT 4.0 SP3 and MSVC++ 6.0. I am writing an MFC
application. One of the objects within the main dialog is a object that
inherits from the CORBA skeleton. My client is able to connect fine, run a
remote method fine, but right after it runs it once, the server throws a
variety of debug assertions located in "object.cc" and some other files. I
switched to the run-time libraries, but then I got a more serious error.
It just looks to me like I am not initializing or doing something properly
(being new to CORBA and all ;) Please let me know any suggestions if this
sounds at all familiar.

rt

ryan.tecco
734.647.8057