[omniORB] Compiling and running

Satya Narayana D satya@lantana.tenet.res.in
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 14:51:46 +0530 (IST)

Hello everybody!

  I'm completely new to corba and specially omni .I have installed
omniORB2.7.1 on Linux. I have also tested some given example programs
.I have gone through the documentation of it.

 Now I wish to write my own programs .So I would like to know . How to
compile and run the application after translating from idl to c++.

Also I don't know ,How to write a makefile .Can anybody guide me about it.
Also I wish to purchase/download any of the  CORBA programming guide using
omniORB for C++ implementation .If anybody got any good programming guide
,please let me know about it.I will be very greatful to  him.I have also
gone
through the userguide came along with omniORB.I need some more help on
programming in CORBA using omniORB. So please Tell me about it.

Thanks in ADVANCE.

-satya