[omniORB] Quantify

juo wu wu@ecel.ufl.edu
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 10:45:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, all,

I'm trying to use Quantify to trace the function call chain of
different CORBAs. In my experiment, Quantify works well with other CORBAs.
When the communication is completed. I use ctrl-c to stop the server
program. Normally, quantify should collect data after I stop
the program. But in omniORB, after I click ctrl-c, the following message
comes out and the Quantify window for the server program disappeared:
   Received a SIGINT signal.
   Quantify does not save data on a SIGINT.

If anyone has the experience on quantify with omniORB, please give me some
suggestions. Thanks a lot!

James