[omniORB] Bug?

James Riden jamesr@harlequin.co.uk
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 09:05:18 +0100

Youzhong,

I think this is a default limit within omniORB. See section
4.5 (GIOP Message Size) in the omniORB2 manual on how to change
it.

http://www.uk.research.att.com/omniORB/doc/omniORB2/node5.html#giopmsg

(anyone who is doing stuff other than performance testing, please
note *why* the limit has been set )

hth.

cheers,
 James