[omniORB] Bug?

youzhong liu liu@ecel.ufl.edu
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 22:14:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, All,

I am running performance testing on several ORB implementations. To
describe the problem, I am using a quite simple idl.

typedef sequence<float>   float_seq;

interface Echo{
     void floatSeq  (in float_seq x);
};

When the size of the parameter is increased to be 2M Bytesi or above, an
exception is raised. I can't determine the exception type. I only know
it is not a CORBA::COMM_FAILURE or omniORB::fatalException.

I am not sure whether it is a bug of omniORB, or omniORB's limitation,
or my fault.

If anyone has the similar experiences, please advice me how to get a
solution or draw a conclusion for this exception.

Thanks very much in advance for your reply!

Sincerely,
Youzhong liu
Univ. of Florida