[omniORB] ANNOUNCE: CORBA for RTEMS --- omniORB2.7.1 ported to RTEMS

Rosimildo DaSilva rdasilva@connecttel.com
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 05:59:37 -0500

>Thanks for the effort in porting omniORB2 to RTEMS.

You are welcome.

>One point about the memory foot print. I guess the figure is without
>libomniDynamic and you have not specified -a to the IDL compiler. If not,
>try remove the two because you do not need the library and extra stub code
>if you do not use Any, DII,DSI and all their brother and sisters.

Yes, you are absolutely right.

I've left libomniDynamic.a and the "-a" option in case someone might need
them initially.

After the upgrade to "2.8.0", I'll remove both by default, and a re-check of
the memory
foot print will be done.

Rosimildo.