[omniORB] Strange code produced by omniidl2

David.Chung@USPTO.GOV David.Chung@USPTO.GOV
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:05:24 -0400

	Ok, let me give one more crack at it.

	When things are forward declared,
their definition, I think, must be given later in the code.

	In your IDL files, I do not see
the definition of the forward declared interface "bs".  Could this
be the problem?  Have you already tried defining it to see if it makes any
difference?