[omniORB] SSL support status?

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@orl.co.uk
18 Jan 1999 18:00:02 +0000

OK! As promised, I have left a tar-ball of omniORB 2.5.0 + SSL stuff for
Solaris 2.5 in ftp://ftp.orl.co.uk/pub/omniORB/omniORB_2.5.0_ssl.tar.gz.

The SSL stuff uses SSLeay-0.9.0. Included in the tar-ball is the library
and header files from SSLeay. The SSLeay executables are not included.

The tar-ball compiles and the examples work for me. Documentation is
still sparse. The source code and header files might be the best documentation.

If you have questions and need some pointers, please contact
Tatsuo Nakajima <tatsuo@orl.co.uk> (CC:omniorb@orl.co.uk).

As I said before, this is a snapshot of an ongoing development and has not
been merged into the main development. Be prepared to dive in the source
code if you encounter any problems.

Regards,

Sai-Lai

--
Dr. Sai-Lai Lo                          |       Research Scientist

E-mail:         S.Lo@orl.co.uk          |       Olivetti & Oracle Research Lab
                                        |       24a Trumpington Street
Tel:            +44 223 343000          |       Cambridge CB2 1QA
Fax:            +44 223 313542          |       ENGLAND