[omniORB] omniORB 2.5.0

Martin Lavoie lavoie@proksim.com
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 14:39:32 -0500

Hi everyone,

	Anybody still has version 2.5.0 or know where I can get
it ?  We have old code here which does not compile because of IDL
changes that we just want to execute for test purposes and we don't
want to go back and patch it to work with 2.6.1.  We use to have
it on our server, but our server got robbed 8-(.

	So if you know where I can get it, I would appreciate
a lot.  I'm looking for the win32_x86 compiled version.

thanks,

- martin
------------------------------------------------------------------------=

---------------
Martin Lavoie			Proksim Software Inc.
System Architect			425, Place Jacques-Cartier
lavoie@proksim.com		Suite 201
Tel: (514) 940-4263		Montr=E9al, Qu=E9bec
Fax: (514) 940-9091		Canada. H2Y 3B1

L'imagination est plus importante que le savoir.
(Imagination is more important than knowledge.)=20
Einstein (Albert), On Science.