[omniORB] load balancing example

Andrew Wong wong@powertv.com
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 07:45:13 -0700

When I was reading the newsgroups about CORBA and I found people
mentioning loading balancing with the dynamic property features of
COS Trading Service and the location forwarding features of POA.
Some commerical vendors "extend" their Naming service or have their
own CORBA service for loading balancing.

It seems that OmniORB doesn't have these features yet. Therefore, I
am mostly interested on how OmniORB handles loading balancing. As a
beginnner, some coding examples will be most helpful.

Thanks,

Andrew.