[omniORB] Makefiles

Kelly Burkhart kburk@sky.net
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 22:16:23 -0500 (CDT)

Manickam Umasuthan writes:

 > Is there any simple Makefiles and Make.rules files for omniORB?
 >
 > If there is, could someone please post it to the omniorb-list
 > as well?
 >
 > thanks
 >
 > Manickam
 > suthan@cee.hw.ac.uk
 >
 > The following is a previous posting on the same subject by Mark (I think?)

 > client
 > files

 > files

I use tmake to generate makefiles and have written some simple
templates to generate omniORB makefiles.  I tarred them up and put
them here:  http://www.sky.net/~kburk/omni_tmake.html

The page has a pointer to tmake.  You will have to be familiar with
tmake to make heads or tails of the templates.

enjoy.

-K