[omniORB] Lost one-way calls

Zurek, Jan Jan.Zurek@dresdner-bank.com
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 15:29:22 +0200

Hi,

we had exactly the same behaviour. Some of the calculation processes also
run on the local machine and it happens that they don't receive the
oneway-calls! So it doesn't matter of the processes are running on the same
or on different machines.

There are aprox. 400 one-way calls for every calculation process during the
simulation. We suspect that it may depend on the idle time of a connection
when a calulation needs some time and no communication happens.

Regards

Plamen Neykov, Jan Zurek, Matthias Fengler