[omniORB] Re: Sun Visual Workshop C++ 5.0

Armen Yampolsky ayampolsky@erols.com
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 21:50:52 +0000

Thanks, I thought so. Unfortunately, the -compat flag on the new compiler
doesn't seem to work properly -- we are unable to compile even the simplest
programs utilizing templates. The 64 bit issue doesn't apply to us, we will
be working with the 32 bit platform for a while. In any case, if we come up
with any patches we'll forward them along. I've only added the
HAS_Cplusplus_Namespace define, but the fix is unfortunately not as simple
as that;)

Cheers,
-Armen

--