[omniORB] IOP::ServiceContext operators

David Riddoch djr@uk.research.att.com
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 16:03:02 +0100 (GMT)

Hi David,

I think these operators are probably not defined anywhere - they are
declared so that compilers don't get upset when we try to make a sequence
of this type.

Try replacing the line:

typedef _CORBA_Unbounded_Sequence<ServiceContext> ServiceContextList;

with:

typedef _CORBA_Pseudo_Unbounded_Sequence<ServiceContext>
                                                      ServiceContextList;

You should then be able to get rid of the declarations of <<= and >>= from
the structure body. NB. I think _CORBA_Pseudo_Unbounded_Sequence was
introduced in 2.7.0 - so you'll need to hack it from there. Please let me
know if this works.

Cheers,
David