[omniORB] Unable to compile the examples -- please help !

shashi_m1@verifone.com shashi_m1@verifone.com
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 19:41:34 +0530

Hi all !

I tried to "nmake" the example files on WIN95 machine.

On first try I got linker errors.

After lot of experimentation I have found that the LIBDIR variable does not
include the path of VC++ lib files ,i.e., c:\progra~1\devstudio\vc\lib.

It is set to  "....\lib\x86_win32" only.

Because of this I am getting linker error. Saying that unable to open
wsock32.lib.

Is this the correct way of building the EXEs or shall I have to hack the
makefiles.

I think someone might have already tried out this one. Can anyone help me in
this.

thanks in advance.
bye
shashi