[omniORB] unresolved symbols in omniORB_2.6.1_alpha_osf1_4.0.tar.gz

Andreas.Koehler koehler@vs.dasa.de
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 11:36:05 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

I've downloaded the binary distribution of omniORB2 for alpha osf1
compiled with cxx because our attempts to compile omniORB2 with egcs 1.1b
produced very instable executables (SIGSEGV and/or DECthreads bugcheck
(version V3.13-443)).
Unfortunately there are some problematic dependencies to shared libraries.
So we're missing the symbol __cxx_handler_exit__X4need3new8libcxxso in our
libcxx.so. There is only a symbol __cxx_handler_exit , means: a function
without parameters.
May be statically linked executables would be a better solution than
dynamically linked in such cases!?!
When will the omniORB_2.6.1_alpha_osf1_4.0.tar.gz archive be updated?

Thanks,
Andreas