Has TypeCode been implemented?

Philip Dawes philipd@parallax.co.uk
Wed, 07 Jan 1998 10:06:31 +0000

Has Typecode been implemented in Omniorb2 yet? I had a quick browse
through the code last night and found the header declaration in CORBA.h,
but couldn't find the implementation anywhere.
In particular, omniidl2 couldn't parse an idl with 'typecode' in it.

Cheers,

Phil.

P.S. Is anybody currently working on any of the following features:
	DII, DSI, IR, other language bindings (python,perl,guile)?

I'd like to help share the workload, but I have limited time so I'd
prefer to work with somebody who knows more about the omniorb
architecture.

 Phil Dawes                               |   My opinions are my own
 WWW:    err.. temporarily non-existant   |   and nothing to do with
 Email:  philipd@parallax.co.uk           |      my employer.