oneway calls

Mark Rabotnikov mark@netmanage.co.il
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 09:51:33 +0200

Sorry. My example just executes a oneway call as a last command
(before destructors of  "_var"s). Sometimes server does receive these
calls and sometimes not. I suspect this occurs because of the termination
of the client, and it does not complete the last oneway call.

int main()
{
    CORBA::ORB_var orb = CORBA::ORB_init(argc,argv,"omniORB2");

    try
    {
    //...

    CORBA::Object_var obj = orb->string_to_object(s);
    assert(!CORBA::is_nil(obj));

    Logger_var logger = Logger::_narrow(obj);
    assert(!CORBA::is_nil(logger));

    logger->log();     // oneway call
    }

    catch(...)