[omniORB] Object refernce from JAVA Object implementationused in omniORB aborts the executable

Henrik Schulz henrik.schulz@anite-systems.lu
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 18:15:57 +0000

Hello Ignacio,
nice to hear from U :-).
I'm using omninames, java version "1.2fcs" Classic VM (build JDK-1.2fcs-O,
native threads). The signature of the method is just simply without
parameters

short Open();

Cheers,
Henrik