[omniORB] Object refernce from JAVA Object implementation used in omniORB aborts the executable]

Henrik Schulz henrik.schulz@anite-systems.lu
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 16:28:24 +0000

the remote object member, that is called , has no parameters. This at least
shouldn't be the reason. I still didn't solve it.

David Morgenlender wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Dec 1998 15:11:43 +0000, you wrote:
>
> >An exception is thrown but I have at the moment only the default used
> >catch(...). The assertion comes from dbgheap.c of the MS debug lib and
> >is
> >called something like CrtlsValidHeapPointer.
> >What other exception when calling the remote objects member is
> >appropriate?
>
> I don't know Java, but I've gotten this message in C++ when a parameter is
> allocated anywhere but on the heap.  omniORB does a delete when it decides to
> deallocate the parameter.

> Dave Morgenlender
> e-mail: dmorgen@alum.mit.edu

Henrik Schulz